Monday, January 11, 2010

Pedo Bear!!!!

Today when i was watering my crops and harvesting them, I got bored with my current background of the farm so i change it to a forest like background. Usually farms are surrounded by trees right? So i pick up this cool background lar and then i notice something unusual.


See that red eye and dark shadow behind? Kinda freak me out at first because its not Halloween and Christmas just ended. So anyway i took a look and hope its nothing scary.
....................
..............
....................
..............
....................
..............
...................
...........
....................
............
.....................
.............
...................


And OH SHIT ITS PEDO BEAR.....


I think most of you don't know who is Pedo Bear huh? Well you can read it in detail here (http://encyclopediadramatica.com/Pedobear). Hahaha its so funny to see this kind of background....Pedo Bear is actually a bear that have sex fantasies like having sex with small little kids (boy or girl) and so happen that my character in Country Story is a boy haha.....



LOL

1 comment:

Adrianne Chai Huey said...

yeeeee....

papa you also PEDO!! Always touch my jiao jiao