Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Yabadabadu!!! Summer finish...

I have finish my summer course and thank God the finals are easy, I hope i can get a HD for this and this officially conclude my studies of Finance LOL no more finance until the day i work. Usually when i am busy i would stop blogging for awhile and then continue back when i am free anyway, still thank you all who are following my blog and reading the crap that i wrote la haha.

Its really nice staying back for summer course here why? Because my new housemate treat me very nice and the mom even made some nice....i dunno what she call it but its chocolate with Cornflakes...damm nice...


Its suppose to be for Chinese New Year but i think me and Jmee's brother finished it way before CNY even starts haha. I think the things in Pick & Save or formerly known as DPS, is selling junk food in a very very cheap price. You all know how much is Twisties Chipster rite? Guess how much they are selling?


Yupe, Rm1.50 each where the original price is like Rm2.60 like that. But too bad lar, now no more already, i think its because promotion that's why they are selling it damm cheap. Now they change to Arnott's Tim Tam biscuit, Rm 1.59 - Rm 2.00 for every kind...damm cheap man. Beside having dinner with the family, i also found something nice and new to eat...



Meehun Seaweed + fish ball with tom yam paste...Yummy....hahaha. Since its almost Chinese New Year, i dont have the time to buy new clothes when i reach KK. So my baby got me some really nice shirts and love all of them haha...Thanks baby..


Also have felix the cat haha, love this shirts..



Last but not least, Flinstone....Yabadabadu~~~~



No comments: