Thursday, July 15, 2010

The Lord is amazing..

Finally graduated from Curtin University of Technology haha. Never knew that its been a 4 years already studying in Curtin and I really thank God for everyone that I get to know in Curtin University. Like one of my friend said, I don't and won't miss Curtin but I will definitely miss my brothers and sisters in MGC and also all my friends in Curtin University including my mentors. Without you all, I wont be able to make it this far.

Yes life still goes on whether we like it or not. We still have to move on and its impossible for us to stay together in a place too long. All of us have our own career to achieve and our own story to tell. I believe we have lots of story to share and tell when we meet each other again. =) But none the less, its all because of God that our path cross and I have no regret knowing all of you in my University life. The Lord is and forever will be amazing and great.

Will share more about my progress in Kuala Lumpur (where i am currently looking for jobs). I am reviving this blog because i want to write how great is our God and what have He done for me in my life. Thank You Lord once again =)

No comments: